News & Publications
Busy Atlantic Hurricane Season Predicted for 2020
An above-normal 2020 Atlantic hurricane season is expected, according to forecasters with NOAA’s Climate Prediction Center, a division of the National Weather Service. The outlook predicts a 60% chance of an above-normal season, a 30% chance of a near-normal season and only a 10% chance of a below-normal season. The Atlantic hurricane season runs from June 1 through November 30.
Explore a cross-section of WSP USA Inspection Services task orders nationwide.
Call us toll-free at